Thursday, November 23, 2006


Good Bye, Farewell Dear Ian

Goodbye, farewell Ian my friend,
I promise our friendship will never end.
Last time we met you said again you'd come,
When a Doctor I have become.

Now I know I was wrong,
hearing the church bells sing their sad, sad song.
In my heart you will never die,
saying you are dead seems a lie.

The happy memories we had together,
will last in my heart always and forever.
We were like birds of a feather,
friends for any weather.

You were always there for me,
You and I together made us "we".
Good friends we made,
Memories of you will never fade.

I'll never have another friend so true,
That is why today I feel so blue.
There I have said my piece,
My dear knight may you rest in peace.

And so I end,
Goodbye, Farewell, My friend.

No comments: