Wednesday, November 08, 2006

UPDATE ON IAN


Ian still needs to be hospitalised. His condition was very worrisome a week ago but I am told that he is slightly better now. I have not been in contact with him since he was admitted to hospital. However, I have good samaritans like Miss Barbara Dunham and Mr Eric Martin, both of whom are Ian's good friends, who have been keeping me updated on Ian's situation. I get really worried if there is no news about him but at the same time each time I see an incoming message from one of Ian's friends, I feel anxious. Ian is such a brave soldier and he will try to cheer up those who are near and dear to him. I am told that he is in great pain most of the time which makes me feel very sad as I could not do much for him except pray. My one consolation is that his dear friend, Barbara is there for him and she is doing all that she can for him.

No comments: